Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Role in Subiaco
Do you have what it takes to be a world-class buyer’s agent?
Property Wizards is an award-winning Real Estate Buyer’s Agency helping people find and buy Perth property. Our small, busy team is Perth’s trusted authority to buy the best homes and investment properties for our clients.
We seek first-class professionals with strong real estate knowledge who are determined to achieve the best outcomes for their clients.
Do you have:
- A strong understanding of property investment strategies?
- Experience in property investment advising or real estate sales?
- A thorough understanding of the Perth property market?
- WA real estate certificate or willing to acquire before you start?
- Self-motivation and determination to get the best result for your client?
Your role will include:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their home or property investment plans
- Helping clients develop a strategy
- Researching the market, developing relationships and sourcing properties
- Preparing reports and maintaining records
- Property inspections
- Preparing and negotiating property deals
- Sourcing new client business
- Liaising with real estate agents, local councils and others
Essentials for this role Include:
- Great interpersonal, service and communication skills
- Strong real estate experience or personal investing experience
- Thorough knowledge of Perth suburbs and property market
- Excellent analytical, research and interpretation skills
- WA Real Estate Sales Representative Registration (or willing to acquire)
- A current driver’s license and your own car
- Ability to work from home or company premises as required
- Willingness to frequently work after hours and weekends
- The satisfaction of being on the buyer’s side
- Convenient Subiaco location and work from home options
- Autonomy, once experienced
- Training in our methods
- Being part of an established and successful, award-winning team
- Good remuneration with strong bonus opportunities
An assistant role with base salary may be considered for outstanding junior candidates who meet most of the above criteria.
If you are excited by this role and have what it takes, please apply ASAP with your resume to Liz Sterzel at firstname.lastname@example.org.