Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Role in Subiaco
An exciting and rare opportunity to work with a small award-winning team at Property Wizards Buyer’s Agency and Developments, with a focus on achieving the best results for clients. Do you have what it takes?
Due to ongoing success, we now seek a new Buyer’s Agent to join our team. No prospecting for listings, no home opens! You’ll be working with company leads and building your own base of referrers, buying properties and helping clients build their property portfolios. Your hours will be flexible with only occasional weekend work.
- Looking for an autonomous role that blends sales skills with property buying?
- Do you have an understanding of property investment strategies?
- Determined to get the best result for your client?
- Looking for commission based uncapped high earning potential
Do you have:
- Property investment advising, financial planning or real estate sales experience?
- An understanding of different property investment strategies and how they can help achieve a client’s investment objectives?
- Professional sales training, experience and evidence of success
We require a buyer’s agent who has:
- A thorough understanding of the Perth property market
- A real estate license or sales rep’s certificate or willing to acquire one before you start
- Self-motivation and a strong desire to achieve
Your role will include:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their property investment plans
- Sourcing new business
- Finding and negotiating appropriate properties
- Helping clients to build a portfolio of properties
- Liaising with clients and other parties during the process
An assistant role with base salary may be considered for outstanding junior candidates who meet most of the above criteria.
If you have what it takes, this could be the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Please apply here or email your resume to Hayley Johnson at email@example.com